What's new

Iphone4 assembled in Hong Kong

joellethadine

Reaction score
Hi! I currently came across a seller of a brand new Iphone4. Basically, the seller said that the price would be on a "warehouse price". At first I was excited because the prices ranges roughly from $200 - $300 (18,000 - 20,000 Philippine pesos). I asked my friend about it and he was not sure about it because of the fact that it was made in Hong Kong. I would just like to know if it is a 100% safe since I have read some posts that it might just be an imitation.

Thank you so much! Replies would be much appreciated. :)

iPhones made in hong kong are good, i'm using one and it was asdembled in hong kong. How ever, i got mine at 650€ about 6000¥ 6months ago. Actually you can get it at 450€ about 4000¥ in hong kong, pr maybe a little less than that, unless it's not brand new or unless it's from China Union which is also assembled in hong kong. And yes, there are a lot of fake iPhone 4 in china, so u got to be very carefull in your purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I really am scared of since I am not used to buying things through someone else. It really sounded promising since these were the conditions:
1. I would be paying 50% of the full amount through his bank account then the other 50% would be paid on a COD. The price did really caught my attention since the Iphone4 costs only 3000 HKD and it is brand new.
2. The unit is on a pre-order basis.
2. The seller stated that there is a warranty: 1 year global warranty and 3 years warranty with the manufacturer.
3. The seller would personally deliver the unit and would be present when I will open the box for him to inspect it as well.
4. Also, if I am not satisfied with the unit. They will be shouldering the shipping fee and would immediately change it.

I wish I could find a decent one and would come in a cheap/ good price.

If ever I would be purchasing it, how would I determine if it is fake and not the real one? I found out that the fake one really looked like the original. Thanks!

If ever I would be purchasing it, how would I determine if it is fake and not the real one? I found out that the fake one really looked like the original. Thanks!

Get it from any apple store in hong kong. Or if it's someone else buying it for you, you can't do anything execpt trusting that someone as thing can be prety made up to looks almost like original in China.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't know the seller personally, a friend just told me about it. But I think I will not agree to the deal being offered even if it really sounds promising. Thank you so much for the help! I am new with these things and with these forums I can learn a lot. :) Better be safe now rather than regret later.