What's new

iPhone XS Max service battery

Box2secure

Reaction score
Pls I got an XS max from the used market long to get a service degraded alert with no maximum percentage I want to know if it’s really an original battery because when I connect to 3utools it seats battery is same as factory while coconut battery on Mac says the iPhone battery has about 98percent still I have the service degraded info on the iPhone battery sections

Attachments

• FC411AAF-D59C-4B86-95B7-346D0009A3AA.png
    FC411AAF-D59C-4B86-95B7-346D0009A3AA.png
    121.8 KB · Views: 117
How long does the battery last before it goes dead? If the battery health really is significantly degraded it won’t last very long at all.

How long does the battery last before it goes dead? If the battery health really is significantly degraded it won’t last very long at all.
Actually it’s last till the day runs out let’s say in the morning 100 percent and evening around 30 percent

What happens if you restore the iPhone? Try restoring from a backup and as a new iPhone.

That would be restoring the iPhone and setting it up as a new iPhone. Make sure to back up the iPhone before starting anything to ensure you don’t lose any of your data.