What's new

iPhone XS Max blank battery health

Box2secure

Reaction score
Pls guys I got a used XS max but this was a little ripped off by the seller who hid the battery condition before I bought but am wondering how bad it may look like and how about if it’s show the battery degraded message with a blank battery health dies it mean it’s either another genuine XS max battery inside or another aftermarket battery or as someone said maybe the last owner could not solder the right chip to the battery I don’t just know pls I need your inputs it’s more like a worry to me as the battery still lasts me a day use but the info on battery section smells bad

Attachments

• 1B72D223-9E0B-4B1E-8BE2-55826DFAA946.jpeg
    1B72D223-9E0B-4B1E-8BE2-55826DFAA946.jpeg
    192.9 KB · Views: 89
If the battery health is not displayed the battery is an unofficial third party battery not approved by apple. There’s no telling how long it will last.

If the battery health is not displayed the battery is an unofficial third party battery not approved by apple. There’s no telling how long it will last.
Ok should o then ditch the phine or spend for an uograde to another model because of this would an unoficial battery ruin the panel of my iphine

It shouldn’t ruin the display but it may not have the same power reserve as an authentic battery. Also, Apple won’t service a device with non authentic parts.