What's new

iPhone X Case Thread

Very slim, silicone edging on front helps with grip or holding one handed. The case doesn't really add any weight and love the clear back. Screen protector is Zagg which when ya put it on, make sure there screen is on to line up the top notch area lol...
Thanks for the advice I usually put on the protectors with the screen off

Who can help me, i can’t decide to either get a silicon apple case or a Spigen neo armor...

I have used several Spigen cases in the past and have always liked their products. I wonder if the wireless charging will work with that case though? They don't mention it on the product page: iPhone X Case Neo Hybrid

Flossy Carter did an iPhone X case review on his channel, which I can't post because those who watch his videos know the type of language he uses (which may be offensive to some). I believe they were all Spigen cases.

IMG_5562.JPG

I ordered another case, a cheap knockoff of the Twelve South book case. I always buy cheap knockoffs and they’ve always been ok. We’ll see how this one is. I love the case I’m using now but it’s hard to carry it in my car without my pug sneezing on it. I’d rather him sneeze on the book case than my phone screen or the camera lense. Lol!

View attachment 37364

I ordered another case, a cheap knockoff of the Twelve South book case. I always buy cheap knockoffs and they’ve always been ok. We’ll see how this one is. I love the case I’m using now but it’s hard to carry it in my car without my pug sneezing on it. I’d rather him sneeze on the book case than my phone screen or the camera lense. Lol!
I am not a fan of these because in the past the cards have left an impression on my display.

I am not a fan of these because in the past the cards have left an impression on my display.

Yeah, I rarely carry cards in it except when I go somewhere and don’t wanna carry my purse so I’ve never had that problem.

Flossy Carter did an iPhone X case review on his channel, which I can't post because those who watch his videos know the type of language he uses (which may be offensive to some). I believe they were all Spigen cases.

Watched that this morning! Good video and all the cases worked with wireless charging!