What's new

iPhone X Case Thread

You can find pretty nice screen protectors these days that are very easy and simple to install. You can add this to any case and have your cake and eat it too! Slim phone and screen protected!! The Zagg Invishield is a good screen protector, and Spigeon, UAG, and some others, as well as Apple, sells slim type cases. Hope this may help with your finding a slim case and still not worry about screen protection as you can get them rather easily and they are usually much better then any case with built in screen protector. Good luck finding a case you like. Just throwing some more ideas out to aid with your search. Good day.

You can find pretty nice screen protectors these days that are very easy and simple to install. You can add this to any case and have your cake and eat it too! Slim phone and screen protected!! The Zagg Invishield is a good screen protector, and Spigeon, UAG, and some others, as well as Apple, sells slim type cases. Hope this may help with your finding a slim case and still not worry about screen protection as you can get them rather easily and they are usually much better then any case with built in screen protector. Good luck finding a case you like. Just throwing some more ideas out to aid with your search. Good day.

I've got the Zagg glass standing by
IMG_1509233887.485006.jpg

And a Speck white with black case in addition to the Apple white silicon on order
IMG_1509234006.242408.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion guys...

The thing about tempered glass, it always leave a gap between the case and the glass itself, that will attract dust n all kinds of dirt stuck in there.. (not to mention I am the worst when doing the sticking the glass job to the screen, always left some tiny bubbles in there)

Owh yes, I'm a clumsy one when owning a phone.. I will drop it, scratch it, bump it easily... LOL...

And will a tempered glass survive in swimming? I remembered owning a phone with tempered glass and it falls of as soon as Im done swimming with it.

FRE does seem to be a good one, but I havent see any product pictures anywhere? It is coming soon, but any1 know what it'll be like at least?
I hope its not too thick...

If you get a chance please post a link to the Amazon or Best Buy or Ebay etc directly to the product, works better than screenshots.

Another thing to consider is if the case supports wireless charging.