What's new

iPhone X Available to Pre-Order, Already Sold Out

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
iPhone X pre orders open and immediately sell out.JPG

The big day is finally here! As MacRumors reports, iPhone X is now available to pre-order in the first wave of countries, ready for launch day on Friday, November 3. You could tell that this is a huge deal, as if we didn’t know already, by the fact that as soon as pre-orders went live at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time, the iPhone X hashtag was trending worldwide on Twitter, with the main story in the thousands of tweets and memes simply being that people couldn’t get through to the website because there were so many people trying to pre-order. At the time of writing, iPhone X is still trending at Number 2 worldwide.

MacRumors also reports that pre-order supplies are now pretty much sold out, with the latest shipping estimates showing 5 to 6 weeks in the US, with other countries reporting similar delays. Just as predicted by many analysts and expected for many weeks, many people are not likely to get their hands on an iPhone X until the new year.

Apple also posted a brand new video celebrating the iPhone X in all its gorgeousness, which you can see below.

Sources: iPhone X Now Available for Pre-Order

I ordered 3 Silver X’s through AT&T. It took an hour before I could even log in but they will all be here Friday November 3. My sister got frustrated that she couldn’t log in to At&t and so she ordered from Apple and now she’s not getting hers til December. She’s very impatient and now she’s mad. Right as she was ordering from Apple the AT&T site was fine but she was too busy to read her texts from me so she now has to wait. I tried.