What's new

iPhone without a camera

zaptear

Reaction score
It appears that I'll be getting a new job but unfortunately I cannot have cell phone with a cameras inside the building Due to government contracting Is it possible in iPhone with out camera our a good android without a camera

I guess you could take the camera module out of the iPhone... but it would still appear as though it has a camera since the lense will be there. Honestly, a smart phone these days w/o a camera is going to be hard to come by.

Ya that's what I was thinking. Don't really know how to get around it.

I wonder if A case that covers them would be acceptable

I wonder if A case that covers them would be acceptable
I'd venture out and say "no." Considering how easy it is to remove a case... :-/ Really though... what phone doesn't have a camera these days?!? Even the old flip Razr's have a camera...

I do know the phones the company do get do not have them but thy are BlackBerrys

I do know the phones the company do get do not have them but thy are BlackBerrys
And who the hell wants to use one of them anyway. LOL!!! However, if it's what you've gotta go with... can't argue w/ their policies.

Any chance of getting a battery cover and front plate that block the camera

Well I know that's what I would hear thank you for confirming that

Is there a chance the new job will pay for the new phone? As you've mentioned BlackBerry devices and perhaps some good old flip phones are the only choices I see with the no camera option. You could have a work phone and your personal phone. Not too uncommon these days. Just a pain to have more than one phone to carry around.

The Problem is solved can't have a cellphone at all with my new job. I can go get it On breaks oh well I can go 8hr with out a phone