What's new

iphone with no space for simcard.

alwaysonfb

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 4 jailbroken and factory unlocked. So with some experience here in africa. But today I came across a black iPhone 4 also 32gb with a friend here in Africa he said a friend sent it to him from the USA he has since been using it as an iPod, He asked me for help but I have no idea on what to do. Just will love to ask here u genius should help with ur opinions if there is a tweak or something that can be done. Will really appreciate. Thanks guys for this opportunity again.

It sound like a CDMA iPhone 4. Unless you have CDMA carrier in your country, you will not be able to use it as a phone but only as an iPod.

bab2010 said:
It sound like a CDMA iPhone 4. Unless you have CDMA carrier in your country, you will not be able to use it as a phone but only as an iPod.

Ok yes! I thought of that too and yes also we have CDMA networks 2 carriers I know of. Am to take it to them or it's something I can do myself.

You have to get to them to know more about their services and how you will be able to connect your iPhone to their network, that is if the iPhone is factory unlocked, otherwise you will have to JB it first and then unlock it before you will be able to use your country CDMA carrier on it.

bab2010 said:
You have to get to them to know more about their services and how you will be able to connect your iPhone to their network, that is if the iPhone is factory unlocked, otherwise you will have to JB it first and then unlock it before you will be able to use your country CDMA carrier on it.

Ok I understand that very well then. I have to call customer care first and see. Thanks so much.