What's new

iPhone viruses??

EWyatt

Reaction score
A rather simple, basic question: can the iPhone OS, or any other software-related functon within the iPhone, be drastically affected by a "virus" in the same way as within a PC? In other words, can an iPhone "virus" possibly retrieve my iTunes password, other passwords, or any other personal info on the device??

Or is a "virus" on the iPhone something not possible because the only apps we can download are from the App Store, where they vet their software?? Comments?

Some say it's impossible, let's just say that it's very difficult at the present time. Remember there are probably hundreds if not thousands of hackers out their trying to hack any computer OS that has a large presence in the world, and therefore would be worth it for them to hack. They are already hacking the Mac OSX and getting better at it everyday. iOS is a big target and getting bigger everyday. So just beware and be careful.

For removing Iphone viruses Spy we introduce Iphone Spy App its will be helps you to sole your iphone Issues.

For Blackberry we also introduce Blackberry Spy

Some say it's impossible, let's just say that it's very difficult at the present time. Remember there are probably hundreds if not thousands of hackers out their trying to hack any computer OS that has a large presence in the world, and therefore would be worth it for them to hack. They are already hacking the Mac OSX and getting better at it everyday. iOS is a big target and getting bigger everyday. So just beware and be careful.

Thanks for the words, poco... I also think that a virus on an iPhone OS is not likely, or would be extremely difficult, due to the phone's covert file system. But who knows.... I got a PM from a person today who says he received a malware warning on his PC (from iTunes, actually) while his iPhone was plugged in.

In any case, since there are very few, if any, postings on this site, or Apple's site about virus problems, I think the case may be moot, for now.