What's new

Iphone update 7

paddy67

Reaction score
I am new. I updated my iphone5 up to ios7.0.2. Now is there any way to change back the keypad to how it is on er as when typing a msg the keypad is so light ?...

No, I'm afraid there is nothing you can do to the keyboard on a stock iPhone. You can download a keyboard from the AppStore and use that, but it won't be the default one (you'll have to type, cut & paste if using a different keyboard.

Sorry, but this is the way it'll be on a stock iPhone.

Marilyn

No, I'm afraid there is nothing you can do to the keyboard on a stock iPhone. You can download a keyboard from the AppStore and use that, but it won't be the default one (you'll have to type, cut & paste if using a different keyboard.

Sorry, but this is the way it'll be on a stock iPhone.

Marilyn

That sucks! I was hoping to find a nicer keyboard! Another way androids rock. You know it's funny, folks used to talk about how great the windows phone multitask end, but in reality it wasn't multitasking. It just suspended the app and ran another. I find iPhone does the same thing, so the only phone operating system that multitask is the one that gets bogged down so badly, android. Ugh, so I guess super powerful phones are only great at running a single task no matter how many cores their phone has.

KF5QEO
John Guillory

I agree, and I would be happy to get the former keybord back again, with its bolder, more contrasting ande more easily read characters. That keyboard was really nice. If that keyboard doesn´t come back I will hesitate buying an iPhone again.

The other drop-back with the new OS that I have noted so far is that the copies of SMS:s sent from my phone ar saved with white characters on light-green background instead of black characters which were much more easily read.

Very dissapointing indeed - and without any obvious reason!