What's new

iPhone survives 13,500 ft drop.

All those cracks make for a rather attractive back! It's amazing that the tracking feature let him find the phone. And what sort of numbskull jumps out of plane with heavy things loose in the pocket?

heartbeat said:
I guess it's just as sturdy as the Lifeproof case :p

I really would like to see a life proof case thrown from 13.5k feet. The case would survive but I'm sure the phone will just crack. Sort of how The Thing's body is. These falls are miracles and we know miracles don't happen everyday

iCrank said:
I really would like to see a life proof case thrown from 13.5k feet. The case would survive but I'm sure the phone will just crack. Sort of how The Thing's body is. These falls are miracles and we know miracles don't happen everyday

True. These phones more than likely just fell just the right way. I bet it'd take 100s of attempts to make the iPhone survive again lol. :)

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0)

darkstar2007 said:
True. These phones more than likely just fell just the right way. I bet it'd take 100s of attempts to make the iPhone survive again lol. :)

Yes it would. Or tape it around some memory foam pillows. And be like look "it survived 15k ft

darkstar2007 said:
Lol. With the new tempur-pedic case? :D!

Lol. Now that would be something to see.