What's new

iPhone stuck on spinning wheel

Omarsafadi

Reaction score
Hey guys,
the first thing i must say to get your attention is that i'm iPhoneLESS!
my phone is stuck at the spinning wheel after i did a respring when i deleted iSiri from cydia.
I have no idea why it's stuck i did my huge research and came up empty handed.
when i connect my phone to my mac(while it's stuck at the wheel) it keeps on beeping every 5 sec like it's charging.
same thing happens when plugged into the charger.
please guys help me out i tried a bunch of things like modifying the host file and deleting the gs.apple thingi.
i tried to Just boot tethered.
i tried restoring and it kept telling me the iphone is not eligible for that built
i saved my blobs using tinyUmbrella and tried to fix recovery in order to restore but ddnt work.
i tried entering pwnd custom retore mode using redsnow and of course, nothing.
i tried to rejailbreak and all the steps were done until i gett back to the wheel spinning on and on and onnn.

I am running ios 5.0.1 preserved baseband 04.10.01 and currently using Gevey ultra to unlock my iPhone 4.
please help me out as soon as possible and sorry for the long post :)

Same thing happen to my 3GS 5.01 using CFW sn0wbreeze today. Emoji keep crashing my SMS so I do a respring then it kept me at loading wheel. I force shut down (power+home). Now it won't load to home it stuck on the loading wheel. Plug into the computer still the same like u beeps every 5sec. I did a redsn0w boot up no use it wont pass the loading wheel. Please help now I can't do a restore cuz of the 5.1 update. Thank you

i know the exact file you downloaded for siri because i did the same thing and it happened to me. you have to restore your phone from itunes and re jailbreak it. sorry buddy! i went through the same thing.. its a corrupt file.
>restore your phone by saving you ssh blobs with ifaith (google the software) then use sn0wbreeze to create a custom firmware and then put your iphone in DEU mode and when you open itunes hold shift when you click restore and upload the custom firmware you created for the restore. look up some tutorials on it its pretty simple. but whatever you do DO NOT update to 5.1!!!!

Last edited: