What's new

Iphone replacement screen ! HELP

Dobbs122

Reaction score
Ok my verizon iphone has a broke screen and im wondering what screen replacement on ebay can i buy does it matter if its for a iphone 4 at&t or verizon ?

If its the front of the phone those $10 Ebay front glass kits wont work. They sell you the glass only and you cant replace just the glass, it has to be the glass with the LCD Digitizer. There are a couple that work but the parts are not OE. I got my front repair kit from iFixdirect.com. I did it myself but it is kind of a PITA to do as you basically have to take the phone apart peace by peace.

If its the front of the phone those $10 Ebay front glass kits wont work. They sell you the glass only and you cant replace just the glass, it has to be the glass with the LCD Digitizer. There are a couple that work but the parts are not OE. I got my front repair kit from iFixdirect.com. I did it myself but it is kind of a PITA to do as you basically have to take the phone apart peace by peace.

I ordered one off ebay with glass lcd and digitalizer I hope it will work with my verizon iphone. The iphone I have the front glass is really bad it will need the all 3 things I'm shooting a video of it tonight

Does anyone have any idea how much Apple would charge to replace a screen? Just curious...

Does anyone have any idea how much Apple would charge to replace a screen? Just curious...

this one site wants $130 for full screen and etc so i think apple would want twice as much lol

after a 20ft drop.

7c58cff0.jpg

841b4a03.jpg

i spent $150 on parts because i wanted to make sure i got a tru retina display.

Hi

You can change for a better iphone screen, then buy a case to protect it from occasional drop!