What's new

iPhone Quits, just simply quits

edmonds27

Reaction score
OK, I've had several issues with my NEW 16 GB iPhone 4, got it for Christmas. The following problems are:
1. iPhone freezes when it restarts automatically
2. iPhone automatically turns off and reboots
3. try and open an app, it just quits (sometimes reboots and freezes during the process.)
4. Apps open, few seconds pass and quits.
5. Find my self having to reset it very often

AND I already did a RESTORE. Is it supposed to this? b/c thats kinda useless? PLEASE HELP!!

Last edited:
Have you jailbroken it? If so restore but don't jailbreak again then call apple and don't mention the word jailbreak...

I was told that they would just give me refurbished one. is this true?

Refurbished/new you wont be able to tell the difference. What do you think apple do with all the phones like yours that are handed back? Its the same with networks...

I was told that they would just give me refurbished one. is this true?

i know refurb sounds like a bad word, but with electronics refurb is not a bad thing, but it this way phones or any other electronic device are pumped out with devices such as yours making it to the finish line

now with a refurb a human actually desects the problem ands its fixed by hand, making it it reality inspected better then the non refurbed

Went to ATT today they wouldn't even touch the phone. Guess I gotta make a trip to the Apple Store or send it in. Can you send it in?

Frankly, I would not be comfortable, I would settle for a new one or get this one fixed.
Warranty is not about getting a refurbished one. Sorry I don't buy that.

Last edited:
I wish I was kidding bout ATT store not touching the phone, Called apple 3rd time this week, they just keep doing the same process, Done a RESTORE EVERY night this week, I'm bout fed up with it.