What's new

iBlacklist & mCleaner crash my iphone!

gray_mouse

Reaction score
Both iblacklist and mcleaner, latest versions, crash my iphone. Right after I take a call they just freeze my iphone and the only thing I can do is reboot home + power.

I need a blacklist app, cuz I have a few gang members calling me and I want my phone to automatically hang up on them. Plus I'm opening up a business and would love to have this feature to direct certain customers to voice mail, etc.

I have iphone 4, 4.3.2, 01.59.00.

You know what, I'm so l33t I fixed my own problem. I installed iBlacklist from another repo and it now works. I also turned off my phone after installing it, and then turned it back on. It starts fine, and works fine too now.

Go to Apple Store and ask them to do factory setting to restore the original content

You know what, I'm so l33t I fixed my own problem. I installed iBlacklist from another repo and it now works. I also turned off my phone after installing it, and then turned it back on. It starts fine, and works fine too now.
Hi there, i also would like to get iblacklist but when u say u got it from a different repo u mean not from cydia, if not plz let me know. thnx

Scorpio1 said:
Hi there, i also would like to get iblacklist but when u say u got it from a different repo u mean not from cydia, if not plz let me know. thnx

He's referring to another repo source within cydia but discussing free ways to get it is prohibited.