What's new

Iblacklist problem

Trucksmoveamerica

Reaction score
I had iblacklist on my iPhone 4 and it worked good. Now that I have jailbrake my 4s it has a issue. If I get a phone call, I answer the call and the call screen will not come up, the status bar flashes green and I can talk in the phone. But I can not hang up, mute, bring up dial pad, anything. The phone screen is on the incoming call screen with ignore or answer on bottom. I can push the lock button and phone will go into lock mode and when I slide the button to unlock the incoming screen is still there. I have no choice but to turn phone off and on to get rid of it.

I disable iblacklist and phone works as should, I enable iblacklist and problem is back. I have removed iblacklist from phone and reinstalled it and problem is still there. Has anyone had this issue and have a fix for this.

Thanks in advance.

This was suppose to be in jail brake forum, I think it went in wrong area. Can moderator please put in right forum. Thanks

I had iblacklist on my iPhone 4 and it worked good. Now that I have jailbrake my 4s it has a issue. If I get a phone call, I answer the call and the call screen will not come up, the status bar flashes green and I can talk in the phone. But I can not hang up, mute, bring up dial pad, anything. The phone screen is on the incoming call screen with ignore or answer on bottom. I can push the lock button and phone will go into lock mode and when I slide the button to unlock the incoming screen is still there. I have no choice but to turn phone off and on to get rid of it.

I disable iblacklist and phone works as should, I enable iblacklist and problem is back. I have removed iblacklist from phone and reinstalled it and problem is still there. Has anyone had this issue and have a fix for this.

Thanks in advance.

You will need to email the developer for further assistance.

That's what I figured. I was just seeing if anybody had a similar deal and if there was a quick fix. Thanks

That's what I figured. I was just seeing if anybody had a similar deal and if there was a quick fix. Thanks
same happened to me and with mcleaner too, had to delete apps from cydia. Think they might not be fully compatible with 4s?

I deleted iblacklist, reinstalled it and after it installed I reset my phone by holding home button and power button. It is working now. I read more thorough and it states to reset phone after install. Will post if there is another issue.

Iblacklist keeps crashing my iphone.....but there is not another program like it...so I have to live with it I guess