What's new

iphone questions

Tasha4592

Reaction score
Hi everyone, im a new iphone owner. My phone is a 3GS, jailbroken and unlocked, with ios 4.1. I bought the phone second hand so it was already jailbroken when i purchased it. I am not sure what method was used to jailbreak it, and im not sure if anyone knows a way to find this out.
Anyways, the phone will not send or receive mms messages, it tries to send the message then i get a red arrow beside the picture everytime. I checked the mms settings. The phone is on Bell, and the mms settings are set as:
APN: pda2.bell.ca
MMSC: http://mms.bell.ca/mms/wapenc?
MMS Proxy: web.wireless.bell.ca
Max Message size: 1048576

And also, when i plug the phone into iTunes and try to add/remove apps, music, etc. it will say the phone is syncing, on both the computer and phone, it will complete the sync and iTunes will say sync complete, but nothing ever changes on the phone. It will not add any music, apps, etc.
Does anyone have any clue as to how to fix any of this? Or am i better off to upddate to a newer software and re-jailbreak? And if so which software would be best to upgrade to for the 3gs?

Well I can't answer yr questions but if your phone is unlocked I would not update it since it will lock your phone again.