What's new

iPhone Owners Love Chicken, Android Owners Love Pork Ribs! (Apparently)

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
coupons.jpg

According to a fun report based on the findings of Coupons.com, iPhone users are feminine-smelling, chicken-eating, entertainment-reading fish owners, whereas Android users are manly-scented, pork-eating, news-reading, bird lovers! And how has Coupons.com come up with this rather silly stuff? Well, they analysed the differences in coupons selected by iPhone users and Android users, using their Grocery IQ shopping list app for the period January 1, 2010 to July 31, 2010. The free app is available for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android, and aside from allowing users to create, organise and manage shopping lists, it also integrates digital coupons from Coupons.com. Users can browse available offers and then either print out the coupons to use in-store, or load them directly onto their store loyalty cards for automatic, at-the-register savings. Now Coupons.com has analysed that data to come up with two tables that show the top coupons used by Android and iPhone owners in eight different categories. It's all just a bit of lighthearted fun really more than anything scientific, but I like knowing the fact that some Android users prefer Disposable Swim Pants for their babies rather than the more usual Disposable Diapers preferred by some iPhone owners!

Source: Coupons.com

Hmm I came from android over to iPhone, i'm also a veggie. So according to this report I'm one mixed up mess :)

that's odd..........i'm a pork lover......and an iphone user