What's new

IPhone mail and Internet help

poison_kandy

Reaction score
I open my mail and read an email then press the home button to exit it and open another app. When I want to go back to it by double pressing the home on choosing mail. But instead of resuming where I left off reading my email it refreshes to the top of the inbox emails. And also for Internet if I use the same method of closing it, it refreshes when I open it again which it only does when you stay off it about an hour.
This started happening today along with the new symbol next to my battery symbol, it's an N at the corner of in front of a square.
I have an jailbroken iPhone 4s, ios 5.1 but I had it jailbroken two weeks ago and the problems started today.
Does anyone know what could be wrong?

Now my weather app has gone weird and is showing me a dark purple background with a black circle where a picture of the weather should be. Please help!!

You stated that you recently had your iPhone JB'en. What packages/tweaks do you have currently running from Cydia?

I think I managed to solve the refreshing and weather but the N symbol is still there. And the only tweaks I have are backgrounder and wallpaper.