What's new

Mail question

jimfastcar

Reaction score
In my Blackberry, when I was in my office and Outlook is open, it does not send messages to the Blackberry, only when my computer at work is shut down
This does not appear to be the case with the iPhone Mail, as I am getting all email in both Outlook and the phone

I get around 80 emails a day at work, and I hate the thought of having to erase them all from the phone when I have already read them in Outlook

HELP !!!

Thanks

In my Blackberry, when I was in my office and Outlook is open, it does not send messages to the Blackberry, only when my computer at work is shut down
This does not appear to be the case with the iPhone Mail, as I am getting all email in both Outlook and the phone

I get around 80 emails a day at work, and I hate the thought of having to erase them all from the phone when I have already read them in Outlook

HELP !!!

Thanks

Same as me. It did my head in. Here's what you do.

Go to settings, mail, contacts, calendar. Click on your email account. Go to advanced. At the top is remove, click into this and select after 1 day then come out back into your advanced settings and scroll down to delete from server, click into this and select when removed from mail box. Then click out and select done. Now go into your email go into accounts at the bottom select your email. Select trash, select edit and clear all. This now removes all deleted emails and they shouldn't also go to your pc email account. I personally feel this was bad programme building by apple but I was told its a safety measure should you mistakenly delete an email from your phone.

Hope that solves your problem.

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 using Tapatalk

Thanks I have the same problem I will try that thanks again