What's new

Iphone just crashed

baabydollXo

Reaction score
So basically I was taking a picture then suddenly my phone shut off then turned back on, when it finished loading I had no pictures but said It was refreshing album an I lost like 200 pictures. What just happened!!

baabydollXo said:
So basically I was taking a picture then suddenly my phone shut off then turned back on, when it finished loading I had no pictures but said It was refreshing album an I lost like 200 pictures. What just happened!!

Doll... are you jailbroke?

With that I'll assume that you are not using a Jailbreak on your phone... LOL!! Did your pics ever come back or are they still not showing in your camera roll/

thomasjtsi said:
With that I'll assume that you are not using a Jailbreak on your phone... LOL!! Did your pics ever come back or are they still not showing in your camera roll/

Oh they came back after it rebuilt my album twice but I'm not sure as to why it would do that in the first place.

To be honest... I have no idea why it happens either. It has happened to me once or twice before, though. It's a very unnerving feeling when you think all your pics are gone... :-( Ever since it happened to me the first time, I move all pics from my phone to the computer every few days.... just to be safe.