What's new

iPhone 3GS crashed and is now stuck on Apple logo

jaymez10

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was using my iPhone 3GS last Saturday. I was just about to take a photo when the iPhone crashed and the Apple logo came on.

I have tried many many times to restore it but with no luck.

When it crashed it was on 5.1.1 and since then I have managed to install 6.1.3 but throughout the whole process the iPhone has not loaded at all after - just keep getting the Apple logo.

For the first couple of days after the crash the phone would show that the battery needed charging even when It was charged overnight, but that seems to have sorted itself out now but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Plug your device in and see if iTunes recognizes it or if iFunBox recognizes it.

I would try it in safe mode and restore from there

Punkdixiedde2c

Hi, I've just tried to put my iPhone into safe mode but all I get is the low battery screen. It's been on charge all day :/

Just as an undate, I have managed to get my iPhone restored to iOS 5.1.1 and downgrade from the iPad baseband but i still can only get the apple logo to appear. The iPhone will restart every few minutes and go back to the apple. I am able to see it in iTunes and iFunBox but I'm not sure what my next move should be. Any advise welcomed, thanks!!!