What's new

Iphone installing apps on its own.. :/

C2MC

Reaction score
My iphone 5 on ios 6.0.1 is sometimes installing apps on its own..
I think some app is doing that..
Apps i've installed are:Twitch,Instagram,Procam,Flashlight,Temple run,Traffic rush,jailbreaker 2, dropbox,bubble blast 2 and icut deluxe!
just now i checked and had like 3 apps installed and 5 paused.. Is there any way to cancel apps from using the wifi/cellular..
I have only 1GB a month and would like to use that to myself..

On a wifi connection the 1gb limit does not apply but what you could do is turn data off so it does not use up your monthly allowance, plus on a data connection the file size download is limited to 50mb I think it is now so it won't let you download files over that size

Also if you go into the settings of your phone you can also change settings for the apps you have installed so there might be something there to disable what ever it is using up your data connections monthly allowance

Do you share your iTunes account with anyone? I know my husband has his set (by default) that if something gets downloaded it automatically adds to his phone?

~iPhoneMommy~

Sent from my Black, 16GB, iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

Do you share your iTunes account with anyone? I know my husband has his set (by default) that if something gets downloaded it automatically adds to his phone?

~iPhoneMommy~

Sent from my Black, 16GB, iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

Yeah.. i actually am.. didnt even remember it.. Thx! That cleared the problem!