What's new

Iphone drag and drop photo

Angieee

Reaction score
I jailbroke my iphone (4s) and now i cant drag pictures on to the iphone picture folder directly onto the phone. The only way i can get pictures on to my phone is to sync the things on to a folder. When i try to drag the picture a little red circle that is crossed appears. I already went into options and took off the read only option but it still doesn't let me. Any ideas?

Hi Angieee,

What type of computer are you using? PC or Mac? What OS on the computer? That will help others to guide you.

I jailbroke my iphone (4s) and now i cant drag pictures on to the iphone picture folder directly onto the phone. The only way i can get pictures on to my phone is to sync the things on to a folder. When i try to drag the picture a little red circle that is crossed appears. I already went into options and took off the read only option but it still doesn't let me. Any ideas?
I thing that it's not because you jailbreak your iPhone that you are not able to drag and drop photos from your computer to your iPhone in iTunes. I think it's more about iTunes settings. Syncing pictures by choosing the right picture folder from photo tab after highlighted iPhone in iTunes is the method i know of, dragging and dropping has never worked out for me either and i'm using a mac and didn't matter jailbreaked or not.

I have a pc running windows 7

I thing that it's not because you jailbreak your iPhone that you are not able to drag and drop photos from your computer to your iPhone in iTunes. I think it's more about iTunes settings. Syncing pictures by choosing the right picture folder from photo tab after highlighted iPhone in iTunes is the method i know of, dragging and dropping has never worked out for me either and i'm using a mac and didn't matter jailbreaked or not.
I was able to do it before when my phone wasn't jailbroken