What's new

Iphone Does not go into lsndscape mode since updating

steelerdude1

Reaction score
First Post here, Thanks in advance for your help.

Since I updated to 4.3.2 (I think, its the most current version) My phone no longer works in landscape mode. I verified that I do not have the portrait orientation locked, I have tried, re booting, and resetting, and I even tried to restore to original factory settings.

Is this a problem other are having with this new update? I have had the phone for 4 months, anyone know if I can get it fixed under warranty?

BTW I have the 16G Iphone 4 through AT&T

Last edited:
This is a software issue. Is your device jailbreaked? If yes try to reinstall the iOS via itunes and try your device without jailbreaking dor a while to see if you will enconter that issue again. I'm using the latest iOS and i do not have that trouble with orientation. Reinstall the iOS again and try it out see how it goes, you surely are having corruped files inside the system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a software issue. Is your device jailbreaked? If yes try to reinstall the iOS via itunes and try your device without jailbreaking dor a while to see if you will enconter that issue again. I'm using the latest iOS and i do not have that trouble with orientation. Reinstall the iOS again and try it out see how it goes, you surely are having corruped files inside the system.

No Jailbreak here. I will try reinstalling again.

yeah, still doesn't work afrer another try. Any other ideas??

Nah, i couldn't be the software then. If u have some time, i will suggest u to visit the apple store.

Apple store was a 2 hr drive, but I went today, and they replaced my phone. This new phone has some issues too. I will post in a new thread.

recently had this problem, iphone4 jailbreak 4.3.2, on the right of the clock there should be a lock with a circle, double tap the home button, scroll to your left, click to unlock, press the home button once, all done.