What's new

Iphone camera problem

newiphonestore

Reaction score
I have found that some time my iphone 4 camera quality is very low specially in evening time. It was start from 7 days ago.why is this?

Camera quality isn't as clear when it's in night time mainly because it 's night time. There are apps that support night settings :) Though I'm not too sure about specific ones because the apps I use are Camera+, PhotoForge2, PhotoStudio, etc.

newiphonestore said:
I have found that some time my iphone 4 camera quality is very low specially in evening time. It was start from 7 days ago.why is this?

Like the previous poster mentioned there are apps that help low light picture taking, but you can also wipe the lens off with a lint free cloth! I know that sounds stupid, but my camera sometimes gets smudges all over it. Try that see if it helps any! If not take it to the apple store and see what they can do :D!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I have a iphone I bought and everything works except for the Camera. I can go to the camera but it does not open to show you can take pictures. I am thinking soft/ hardware problem. What do I need to get it to work......?