What's new

My iphone 4 is not able to focus images ;( please help.

honestmuggle

Reaction score
Hello friends,
I am facing a serious problem in my iphone 4.
And its really frustrating. I am trying to take some
Good images but i have noticed that my phone camera is not able to take image properly. When i am trying to take close shots. But camera is not able to focus. And it make image blurry.
What is the problem...
I am instagram user and i have seen how peoples take high quality images through iphone. But i cant due to focus problem.

Below is a sample i have taken a photo of my ring. Look how its looking blurry while i wanted to take it like high quality close shot image.

I hope only you guys can help me.

Thank You

$image-1027017834.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
I have the same problem. Lens will not focus if I zoom. I can tap the screen to get the "focus box" while zooming, but the result is a blurry image... no matter how many times I repeat the focus procedure.

dave58 said:
I have the same problem. Lens will not focus if I zoom. I can tap the screen to get the "focus box" while zooming, but the result is a blurry image... no matter how many times I repeat the focus procedure.

What do you think? Is it camera (hardware) problem?

Sent from my iPhone

Use the native camera app...(You can still edit the photo with Instagram).....Zoom "out" as far as you can zoom out, then put the phone's camera close to the object you want to take a picture of.

My iPhone's camer takes beutiful close up shot, but the more I zoom in, the lower the quality of the picture. The more i zoom out, the better.

Digital zoom is useless I never use it. The more you zoom the more blurry the photo will look.

eddieg said:
Yeah dont use the zoom at all also turn on the HDR function takes a much better pic.

Since 5.1 I have had poor images with HDR on. I get ghost images all the time. I used to use HDR all the time