What's new

Camera & camera roll problem

NikkiC

Reaction score
Is anyone else having this problem?? And if so, were you able to fix it??

After updating my phone to the ios5 update my camera roll & camera are having problems. I did the update about a week ago & this problem just started today. When I took pictures this morning the went to my camera roll but they were all blurry. If I looked at the picture right after taking it (by touching the small pic icon) then it looked fine. Then all the pictures in my camera roll disappeared. They were taken over by older pictures. Weird thing is that if I clicked on the icon to email the picture, when it entered the email it changed back to the correct picture. But in the camera roll its a different picture.

Also, now that I figured that out I emailed myself the pictures that I wanted. I then tried deleting those pictures & some won't delete. The camera roll keeps freezing & the pictures showing aren't the real pictures.

SO WEIRD & FRUSTRATING!!

HELP PLEASE!!!

I've even restored my phone today but still didn't help.

Thanks for any & all advice,
Nikki

NikkiC said:
Is anyone else having this problem?? And if so, were you able to fix it??

After updating my phone to the ios5 update my camera roll & camera are having problems. I did the update about a week ago & this problem just started today. When I took pictures this morning the went to my camera roll but they were all blurry. If I looked at the picture right after taking it (by touching the small pic icon) then it looked fine. Then all the pictures in my camera roll disappeared. They were taken over by older pictures. Weird thing is that if I clicked on the icon to email the picture, when it entered the email it changed back to the correct picture. But in the camera roll its a different picture.

Also, now that I figured that out I emailed myself the pictures that I wanted. I then tried deleting those pictures & some won't delete. The camera roll keeps freezing & the pictures showing aren't the real pictures.

SO WEIRD & FRUSTRATING!!

HELP PLEASE!!!

I've even restored my phone today but still didn't help.

Thanks for any & all advice,
Nikki

I have the same experience but now I can't even find any of my pics now, every time I try to open any kind of pic from anywhere the program I'm using closes including camera & photo apps!!!!!

I am ALSO going through this exact issue with my iPhone 4. Has anyone found a solution for this?