What's new

Camera Roll is not listed on Pictures after update.

jrod915

Reaction score
Hey guys... i had to sign up just for this problem... After the update. My camera roll is not listed on my pictures and all i have is a folder called progress-fs-import. I can't delete that folder. How do i get my camera roll back to my pictures.

jrod915 said:
Hey guys... i had to sign up just for this problem... After the update. My camera roll is not listed on my pictures and all i have is a folder called progress-fs-import. I can't delete that folder. How do i get my camera roll back to my pictures.

You will need to restore from your backup.

The upgrade wiped the system and synced apps and media. Camera roll should be saved as part of the backup and is not automatically restored.

Last edited:
I've tried resetting and everything.... can you help me out. I've tried everything... What sucks is that i have alot of backups listed.

jrod915 said:
I've tried resetting and everything.... can you help me out. I've tried everything... What sucks is that i have alot of backups listed.

To restore highlight your device name in iTunes and right click and select restore from backup. Make sure to use a backup created just before the time you upgraded to get all your settings and missing Camera roll back.

If you do successfully get your camera roll back and you are running on a windows PC you could backup the pictures yourself as extra protection just by plugging your device in to the PC and when presented the device detected screen select import pictures and videos.