What's new

Photos dissapeared fom Camera Roll

OneMarcil

Reaction score
Somehow all the photos and videos are not showing up in my CAMERA ROLL folder. But, there are two other folders that have the photos and videos. The folders contain the exact same photos and videos.

The name of the folders are PHOTO LIBRARY and MY PICTURES. I did change the the folder to SYNC the photos to. Then after seeing the two different folders and no photos in the CAMERA ROLL. I decided to copy all the photos and videos to the default folder iTunes chooses.

I then re downloaded the pictures and videos to the phone using the default folder. No changes. Also there is a message that shows up letting me know some items could not be copied to the phone. The phone has plenty of space because the videos were originally on the phone.

The videos that I am referring to ate the ones that I created using the camera applications video feature.

How can I get these items that will not copy to the phone onto the phone.

Also how can I get the photos and videos onto the CAMERA ROLL again?

By the way there is not anyway to delete the photos that are located in the PHOTO LIBRARY and the MY PICTURES folders.

Even though the photos show up as duplicates in both of the folders they are not counted as duplicates on the phone.

Example photos in the folders both contain 1200 but, the total on the ABOUT in the GENERAL SETTINGS show 1200 total.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

It is strange that no one knows the answer to this besides me.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1