What's new

Photo Sync issue - not like others

yeahiphone

Reaction score
** To preface this - i have searched and could not find an answer to my question since it is slightly unique **

So i just noticed this issue on my iPhone but when i go to sync pictures from my pc using Windows 7 it only syncs the selected folders however it does not grab all the “loose” photos under the pictures folder that are not in a specific folder. Those pictures would sync in the past and itunes shows that they are sync’ed when I look at the total number of pictures but they do not show up on my device now. I have deleted the photo cache and still nothing.

I don’t think its iO6 because my ipad still shows those photos. That is an unrelated issue in it self - but that shows duplicate pictures for some reason, if anyone can help there I would appreciate that too.

I am stuck here on what to do though – if I add those pictures to a “new folder” they will sync. I tested moving all the folders away from the target folder iTunes will look for pictures at – and keeping just the “loose” pictures and my phone showed nothing synced however iTunes showed the same total number synced on the phone. It’s hard to explain but I hope that made sense. Does anyone have any idea?