What's new

Iphone battery

fslipec

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently purchased my iphone 4 and am concerned with its poor battery life.Example woke this morning with phone fully charged, have sent 2 text messages received 2 text messages made a 3 minute phone call and received a 2 minute call and my battery is showing down to 66%. Is their a problem with phone or any advice?

Hello an welcome to the forum. It's not normal that the battery should drop that way, unless you have things runing in the background and thus huging the battery.
Have you setup automatically fetch email? If yes what about the time period of automatically fetching email?
Double press "home button" and you will see the multitasking bar, inthere you will see all the apps you've recentely run, tap and hold on any app there until all if them start wiggling, by then you will see a "minus" sign on top left on each app, tap that minus sign to completely close all the apps.
Finally soft reset your phone by pressing both home button and power button until the device power off it self and power on back and display the apple logo, then release both buttons.
Also make sure that your bat is really full charged and display the full battery charge sign before you unplug it, because your phone will display 100% but it doesn't mean that it's already full charged.
Try those steps and see if it helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I have recently purchased my iphone 4 and am concerned with its poor battery life.Example woke this morning with phone fully charged, have sent 2 text messages received 2 text messages made a 3 minute phone call and received a 2 minute call and my battery is showing down to 66%. Is their a problem with phone or any advice?