What's new

iPhone 7 Plus Case Thread

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What case do you plan on picking up to protect your new iPhone 7 Plus?

Help the iPhone Community by posting a quick review of the case you purchased for your iPhone 7 Plus!

71MvMWu4WnL._SL1042_.jpg

71NtMniwfwL._SL1042_.jpg

iPhone 7 Plus Case, Zizo Bolt Cover with [.33mm 9H Tempered Glass Screen Protector] Heavy Duty Armor [Military Grade] Kickstand Holster Belt Clip by Zizo - https://www.amazon.com/Zizo-Tempere...r=1-3-spons&keywords=iphone+7+plus+case&psc=1

I notice that none of the illustrations actually shows an iPhone 7 Plus.

I caught that as well. And right now they are taking preorders with a October ship date. Good thing is I should have my case before I have my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The listed dimensions are the same but you may want to check the fit just in case.
Camera. Forgot about the bigger camera opening required. However, I used a Dremel tool and it works fine now. I'd still like to get the iPhone 7 case, if Huskk makes one, but for now, I'm fine with it.

For those who ordered an iPhone 7 Plus, don't also order a 6 Plus case. It won't fit properly without some major modification!

I have two nice metal bumpers from my 6s Plus so there shouldn't be a problem with those.

Edit - I forgot about the cutouts at the bottom, Sadly they don't fit.

Last edited:
These are the two I just bought:

upload_2016-9-26_10-58-6.png

upload_2016-9-26_10-58-42.png

Once my phone arrives on Wednesday I'll try them out, but I think they'll work out just fine.

I bought the leather one from apple for my 7 Plus, and regret it already
I looks good, but has no grip, if for instance, you rest it on an armchair.
My 6 Plus has a silicon case and it is superior in my opinion.