What's new

iPhone 7 issues with calling and hearing others

Camilas

Reaction score
My iPhone has the latest iOS update (15.5) but when I call someone I can’t hear them and they can’t hear me too. I have tried many solutions I found on the internet but the problem isn’t fixed yet . This problem happens on all apps(messenger,instagram). Also my microphone isn’t working.

My iPhone has the latest iOS update (15.5) but when I call someone I can’t hear them and they can’t hear me too. I have tried many solutions I found on the internet but the problem isn’t fixed yet . This problem happens on all apps(messenger,instagram). Also my microphone isn’t working.
Have you by any chance engaged the Mute button on the top left side of the phone?

Have you by any chance engaged the Mute button on the top left side of the phone?
I have tried all the solutions from the forum but haven’t seen any good results

You might want to visit the Genius Bar at an Apple Store if there’s one near enough. They could run a full diagnostic on your iPhone to see if there are any hardware faults or if the problems are software related.
The lack of Siri functionality can be explained by the fact that your microphone doesn’t work.