What's new

iPhone 7 issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
To confirm my iPhone 8 plus do the same is this normal or a manufacture issue with the ear speaker ?

It’s totally normal. Read the whole thread and you’ll see that many others posted saying that their phones are the same. So is my 7 Plus. Not to worry, it has no affect on the way you use or hear out of it. Have a good day and enjoy the phone.

It’s totally normal. Read the whole thread and you’ll see that many others posted saying that their phones are the same. So is my 7 Plus. Not to worry, it has no affect on the way you use or hear out of it. Have a good day and enjoy the phone.

That’s good but why didn’t my launch day phone didn’t do this and my replacement did ?

Could it be a design flaw in the ear speaker manufacturer one of the apple store models did the same both my 7 and 8 plus also ?

When they replaced my mom iPhone 7 it had same issue and one speck of dust in camera len.

You guys telling me is normal maybe launch day phones and both was replacement phones.

Oh man not this again!!! Your phone is fine!! We have been through this already!! Read the entire thread before asking the same questions as the first poster that made this thread. There is absolutely unequivocally nothing wrong with your phone! Stop worrying about a millimeter of different color. My phone is the same way, which is an iPhone 7 Plus Product Red. It works just fine. I never even noticed this area until the poster of this thread made a big deal about it kind of like you are at the moment. He found out after tireless hours of asking Apple and everyone else he could that his phone was working just fine. But you can call and ask away if you like. Just don’t think you’re going to be too happy with the answers here as you are already questioning the answers that were given to you. Good luck with your quest. But remember you were told your phone is just fine and I suppose that isn’t what you want to hear. But it’s the truth and that is that!! Now have a good day!!

Parts for the iPhone are made by many different manufacturers and there are bound to be minor variations that do not affect normal operation of the iPhone. The part may look different but that has absolutely no impact on how the iPhone operates. Asking the same questions over and over will not give you a different answer.

Since this topic has been more than completely covered, this thread is now closed to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.