What's new

iPhone X ear speaker issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrat1996

Reaction score
My iPhone X ear speaks shines the metal part with light not sure why it’s shows and is it possible dust can get into that tiny ear speaker ?

My iPhone 7 and 8 plus has this issue after it was replaced but my X is brand new.

This is the same issue that you brought up in your previous thread about your iPhone 7. It's just as much of a non issue with the iPhone X. Whether a part of the iPhone earpiece speaker is shiny or not has no bearing on normal operation.

This is the same issue that you brought up in your previous thread about your iPhone 7. It's just as much of a non issue with the iPhone X. Whether a part of the iPhone earpiece speaker is shiny or not has no bearing on normal operation.
Great to know since the 7 through X this happen peruvios iPhone 6s Plus and older I never had this issue Apple quality control is horrible when Steve job was alive he wouldn’t let this happen.

Great to know since the 7 through X this happen peruvios iPhone 6s Plus and older I never had this issue Apple quality control is horrible when Steve job was alive he wouldn’t let this happen.
What you're describing is not any sort of design flaw or fault in the manufacture of the iPhone. It has nothing to do with quality control or lack of it.

What you're describing is not any sort of design flaw or fault in the manufacture of the iPhone. It has nothing to do with quality control or lack of it.
Maybe I didn’t notice with my 6s plus and older I will leave it as is since I”m on the iPhone upgrade program.

This thread is now closed to further replies. Any further threads of this nature that appear to be designed to cause dissent among our membership will also be deleted and could result in the permanent suspension of your account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.