Yay!
I have a two spigen cases and love them'
Latest clear back mint sides actually looks so pretty on the white w gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay!
I have a two spigen cases and love them'
Latest clear back mint sides actually looks so pretty on the white w gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is my first Spigen case (It hasn't arrived yet) I was looking at these new 2016 Spigen cas on Amazon and I like the clear ones you mention, I like the Ultra Hybrid Tech with the Crystal sides too.
61A2ILqmq0L._SL1000_.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty sure this case is for the 6/6plus & not for the new 6s/plus!??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This is the description -
Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal iPhone 6S Plus / 6 Plus Case - Metal Red

I was looking at that case as i like it, but it was under the 6 plus section and not the 6s plus. The UK website must be different

I was looking at that case as i like it, but it was under the 6 plus section and not the 6s plus. The UK website must be different

Maybe so, Apparently though a lot of iPhone 6 cases will fit the 6S, The increase in size is very minimal.

I'm having trouble finding out just which cases are going to be compatible with the S model, Some existing cases will fit, Apple cases will and Speck say their's will, My favourite Seidio Tetra Metal Bumper won't fit.

It will become clearer as time goes on and makers update their sites, in the meanwhile I will keep searching as I would like a case before my iPhone is delivered.

Let us know if you find cases that are compatible.

i bought a case from company called Goospery from Amazon. They advertised it as 6/6s compatible. I have iphone 6 , and soon i would upgrade it to 6s so i asked them if they will be compatible, they said it will be. Their quality isnt that bad either.

I got this case

20150922_110834.jpg

Super high quality, has so called " Glitter " effect on sunlight.

They sent me a coupon code so i bought another case from them but i cant decide which one to use.. and which one to return

My Spigen case arrived today, It looks very nice.

All I need now is my new iPhone 6S Plus to put in it.