What's new

iPhone 6plus jailbreak version

hamedd2000

Reaction score
hi
i search for an untethered jailbreak for my iPhone 6plus. wich version of iOS 12 support untethered jailbreak?
many thanks

Afaik, there’s no untethered jailbreak for iOS 12. It’s possible to jailbreak your device with Chimera or unc0ver.

Which version of iOS is currently installed on your iPhone? There is no jailbreak available for iOS 12.3 and later. Jailbreak - The iPhone Wiki
Semi-untethered jailbreaks have been the norm for the last several years.

i have iOS 10.
you min with "norm"? is semi-jailbreak such as untethered?
or need it pc to jailbreak too?!

Semi-jailbreak is not the same as untethered. You have to connect your iPhone to a computer in order to jailbreak it.

If you intend to update your device to iOS 12: only iOS 12.3 and 12.3.1 are available right now, and it’s not possible to jailbreak these.

RE: scifan57

I'm not wanting to get into a debate with you, but I've done a lot a "searching" about the iPhone8 plus and subsequent iOS's. I know they've released 12.4 and have 13 beta for release. Yes, I did read 12.3.2 was a bugfix, but it is available, regardless, for D/l. I say this only because of the exhaustive "research" I've had to do lately. You keep posting "iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules"...is there something I'm missing/something your referring to?

iOS 12.4 is still in beta and hasn't yet been publicly released. The 7th beta was released yesterday. As to the rules link in all my posts, that's my signature and it appears in every post regardless of who I'm responding to.

@69Rixter
As scifan57 said before: iOS 12.3.2 is for certain devices only. The OP owns an iPhone 6 Plus, which isn’t eligible for that version. It’s also not recommended to update to the latest iOS, if you intend to jailbreak your device.