What's new

iPhone 6c Rear Shell Photos Emerge

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
iPhone 6c case.png

AppleInsider reports today that some new images have leaked that appear to show parts for one of the next iPhone models, which could include parts from the iPhone 5s.

In the original report from Future Supplier, the plastic case shown in the photos is referred to as being from an "iPhone 6c." What's most noticeable about the pictures is that the case appears to show a 4-inch iPhone case with the pill-shaped camera flash current used in the iPhone 5s for its True Tone flash unit.

If the photos are genuine, they could indicate that Apple intends to use parts from the iPhone 5s to produce an iPhone 6c model, much the same as it did with the iPhone 5c, which contained many iPhone 5 parts.

AppleInsider notes that the pictures also show that the speaker and microphone holes at the bottom of the iPhone 6c case are in two rows, just as with the iPhone 5s and unlike the current iPhone 5c, which has just one row of speaker and microphone holes.

Source:Alleged iPhone 6c rear shell suggests Apple will repackage iPhone 5s parts

I hope it arrives because I truly want a 4 inch display phone.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Really? Apple will go for a smaller screen? That would be the first time right? Isn't it their motto, "New products should always be Larger and Thinner!"? :p