Hi guys
Typical fool here lol
Right i am having trouble with my iPhone 6
It is Jailbroken on 8.1.2 i have installed a few apps from cydia including
Cydelete
Weatherboard
Tether Me
iFile

When i installed these apps i couldnt get in to my mail app so i thought one of these apps was stopping it from working so i decided to uninstall all of them,
When i finished uninstalling tether me (this was the last one) my phone restarted and the apple logo comes on but when it does it beeps once and then goes to a black screen,
Then it will reboot again and do the same over and over again,
I've only had the phone 3 days and cause its jailbroken i cant send it back.

I've looked into restoring it but iTunes says this: Screenshot by Lightshot & it will restore and update to 8.1.3

I really don't want to go to 8.1.3 as i won't be able to jailbreak it then is that right guys so any ideas as i have tried putting it into safe mode (when its off hold the volume up button) but when i do it still goes to a black screen.

When i put the usb lead in via the pc the pc makes a noise as to notify its been connected but it recognises my phone for a little bit until it reboots itself again and again, also it comes up on itunes when put it into recovery mode of DFU mode,

Please help guys im gutted and really dont want to update to 8.1.3

Really hope you guys can help and thanks in advance

I'm afraid that the only way to get your iPhone 6 out of the bootloop is to restore it to iOS 8.1.3.If you want a working phone you have no choice but to accept the fact that you'll lose your jailbreak with the restore.

While people are working hard to create a new iOS 8.1.3 and later jailbreak, there's no way to determine in advance how long it will take.

BTW, since you're talking about a jailbroken iPhone, I've moved your post to the iPhone Jailbreaking Forum, where it will receive more attention.

Last edited:
Gutted!!! I have tried getting it in to safe mode and that doesnt work either as you can see here:

and here: