What's new

iPhone 6 release date, specs and price??

suzi02

Reaction score
Is iPhone 6 going to be announced this year? and coming with flexible display?

Source: iphone 6

Is iPhone 6 going to be announced this year? and coming with flexible display? Source: iphone 6
It is generally believed that the iPhone 6 will be released later this year, probably in late September. Any iPhone 6 picture and descriptions you have seen are educated guesses with nothing confirmed by Apple.

I read somewhere that the iPhone 6 was going to have a higher price than the iPhone 5S....apparently they lost money on the 5S, and I read they should have priced that one higher as well but didn't. Do you think the iPhone 6 could possibly be at a higher price point then every past iPhone?

I read somewhere that the iPhone 6 was going to have a higher price than the iPhone 5S....apparently they lost money on the 5S, and I read they should have priced that one higher as well but didn't. Do you think the iPhone 6 could possibly be at a higher price point then every past iPhone?
Apple has a very healthy profit margin in iPhone sales, they are not anywhere near to losing money on the iPhone 5S. As to the price of the iPhone 6, we'll have to wait for the official announcement in September.

Guys there is a new release date according to a new leaked source its going to be on September 9, 2014 and we might be able to buy one on September 19, 2014 in Apple stores

Guys there is a new release date according to a new leaked source its going to be on September 9, 2014 and we might be able to buy one on September 19, 2014 in Apple stores
The iPhone 6 will not be released before the introduction of iOS 8 and any delays in the release of iOS 8 could push back that date.

Last edited: