What's new

iOS 6 - what date will released ?

Johnny1010

Reaction score
Anyone knows what date iOS 6 will released and What is going to regenerate?

Hu and iPhone 5 or whatever his name.. What date will we see it?!

I have an automagical Krystal Ball! Let me read it for you.

It predicts iOS 6 will be announce at WWDC 2012 and released with next iPhone.

It also predicts the next iPhone will be released in October.

*Krystal Ball is made of silly putty press against the screen of a PC and then read*

What time that wwdc will be?
I want to buy the next iPhone in July/August
But if the iPhone released in October??!

Last edited by a moderator:
What time that wwdc will be?
I want to buy the next iPhone in July/August
But if the iPhone released in October??!

its not always what we want, the WWDC is always at the start of June and tickets are already sold out.. the october release date is a more realistic one since the iphone 4S has not even been released for a year, I doubt apple will release one before then but you never know with apple so just wait and see what the WWDC will bring us.

Ok, so, seems to me that apple will announce the new iPhone some date in June and be for sell in October... Everything can be happen!

Ok, so, seems to me that apple will announce the new iPhone some date in June and be for sell in October... Everything can be happen!

I dont think that will be the case.. from June until october is a very long time and I doubt apple will do that as it will badly hurt iphone 4S sales, so I dont see them giving it much more then a month or so between the new device being announced and the release date, also if apple releases the new iphone before a year is even up how many people will still be in contract and un able to upgrade or not willing to pay the cost? so that will also hurt new iphone sales what ever apple decides to call it and for that reason i find it highly unlikely that it will play out like that..

It's apple though and they try throw us off their release dates and schedules so you never know.

Wow.... You're 100% right.. I did not think like that. I hope that apple will release the next iPhone in June cause I wanna buy it in July! If apple would announced it in October then I would not buy it 'cause I can't.