What's new

IPhone 6 Plus Problems

Alanfujii

Reaction score
I don't see a lot of issues with the iPhone 6 Plus so I don't know if I'm the only one. I've never had a iPhone that freezes as much as this one. Mainly in games I freeze and have to relaunch. The other issue I have is every now and then the virtual keyboard won't pop up. In those cases I have to soft reset the phone for it to come back.
Now this is an 128G model. I have seen articles concerning something about three types of memory that Apple used in this model. Could theses problems only be related to this model?

Mine problem was the same my Phone got stuck and shows red cord and i just have to restart to use it again !

Yes it is true. Probably Apple will fix these issues with their recent iOS updates.

I don't see a lot of issues with the iPhone 6 Plus so I don't know if I'm the only one. I've never had a iPhone that freezes as much as this one. Mainly in games I freeze and have to relaunch. The other issue I have is every now and then the virtual keyboard won't pop up. In those cases I have to soft reset the phone for it to come back.
Now this is an 128G model. I have seen articles concerning something about three types of memory that Apple used in this model. Could theses problems only be related to this model?
If you are still freezing up, make a Genius appt. from what I have been reading, most of those problems may be related to the 124GB models which they may have to replace.

I have the same phone but no problems at all in nearly 2 months of use.

Yes Alanfujii. you are also right in the sense that there are couple of problems iPhone 6 plus users are frequently encountering now a day. All these happens because of news version of iOS. I think Aplle is smart enough to fix those bugs in a shortest possbile time.

Again, let me remind you. Certain Iphone 6 Plus units are having the exact problems you are having and you really should schedule an Genius appt. as it seems that with the latest IOS update, which happened a couple of weeks ago, most problems were addressed. If you still have problems, you have issues the Apple Store needs to put right now, not waiting ang hoping some fix down the road might help. You paid too much to have an inferior product.

I do not understand the hesitancy here to get Apple to swap out a phone with a defect rather than hoping a software update can solve a hardware issue.