iphone 6 or 6+?

6 or 6plus?

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • 6 plus

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

Zentost

Reaction score
I know having an apple product is all about getting the most expensive one so nobody in a waiting lobby can pull out something better, but the 6+ is pretty spendy... what did most of you get?

That depends on you! If you like big display than go for iPhone 6 plus else you can choose iPhone 6 if you want a Smartphone for regular use.

I got the 6+ for the extra screen size. I do alot of google while around town and its much easier to read text on this screen

I know having an apple product is all about getting the most expensive one so nobody in a waiting lobby can pull out something better, but the 6+ is pretty spendy... what did most of you get?
Getting the most spendy product? I am in the Apple Eco system and have an iphone because I find it works well for me. My goal is not to impress other with how much money I can spend.

He he, I just got an iPhone 4 and am extremely happy. When they come out with the 9 or 10 I'll pick up one of your 6's refurbished. LOL

I got the 6. I wanted the 6+ but I couldn't deal with having a bigger phone since my Iphone 5 was barely fitting inside my pockets. Now having the Iphone 6 for a while I'm glad that I didn't get the bigger screen becuase as expected, my pockets is getting pretty small since the Iphone 6 came in to play.

Who does not want the latest. I would say to opt for iPhone 6s in the next year.

I went with the 6 plus because of the screen size. After a week and a half of use I couldn't be happier.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

I just got my 6 yesterday and I'm lovin it! I definitely dug the screen on the 6+, but I would have had a hard time putting it in my pocket.

6+ for sure. I know a couple people that went with the 6 because it was already big and the 6+ was too big but now that they are used to the 6 they wish they got the 6+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Zentost.....

The most mentionable things is that iPhone 6+ is more costly than iPhone 6. Now come to the other difference, The 6 Plus isn't just larger -- it has a higher resolution. In addition, the 6 Plus has a higher battery capacity. So I suggest you that if you have capacity to spent money then go for iPhone 6+.

I loved the 6+ when I saw it. Money wasn't an issue for me going with the 6 though. At the end of the day my phone still has to fit into my pocket.