What's new

iPhone 6 battery life

GDsunshine

Reaction score
Hi everyone just wanna know all owners of iPhone 6 how long your battery last all day 24 hrs connected to wifi non stop and playing games ?

willougd

Reaction score
I don't think there is a phone that exists today that will let you play games all day and survive. My phone will last probably 6-7 hours with me watching Hulu and playing various games while on wifi. Now if I am not playing games or watching videos my iPhone 6 can last two days. I turn my cellular data off when at home and it seems to improve my battery life.

Daniel Lambard

Reaction score
Playing Games and Video would last it 5 to 6 hours battery charge, but Apple is working on battery life with each release and hopefully it would be far better in iPhone 6s.

Knightrider03m

Reaction score
My phone can last a normal 8 hour shift with me going on facebook and netflix from time to time along with texting and the one or two phone calls that I may make. If I start the shift with 100% charge then I will leave with a 50% charge or more. More than enough for me since I have a charger in my car.

Voidchaser

Reaction score
lately my 6 has been dying really fast; it's getting hot and went from 20% to dead phone in an hour and I was only on Tumblr just scrolling through. No clue why this is happening but it's very disconcerting that my new phone is already a piece of crap

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lately my 6 has been dying really fast; it's getting hot and went from 20% to dead phone in an hour and I was only on Tumblr just scrolling through. No clue why this is happening but it's very disconcerting that my new phone is already a piece of crap
With your iPhone 6 heating up like that you have to consider the possibility of a defective battery or a short somewhere in the circuitry. You should consider a Genius Bar appointment at the nearest Apple Store. If there is a fault in your iPhone, you'll either get a free repair or a warranty replacement.

Voidchaser

Reaction score
I considered that but didn't want to jump to any conclusions if it was something like app updates or something along those lines. I don't go crazy on my phone, I rarely watch videos or play games. This just started yesterday and I thought it was a fluke but it was pretty crazy that I was watching it drain down so fast; it was at 88% after checking news apps when I woke up this morning

James Krasewitz

Reaction score
I don't play games and I'm not a heavy user so can easy get three full days sometimes four, I have just plugged in at 23% after nearly four days. Jim

sigma24

Reaction score
iPhone 6 has less than 2000mAh battery! So for better battery performance, you should go for iPhone 6 plus with 2990mAh battery that once fully charged, runs all day long with normal use.

Most reactions

Latest posts