What's new

iPhone 6 5.2"

norrisja

Reaction score
Does anyone think the new iPhone 6 phablet will be able to run iPad apps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone think the new iPhone 6 phablet will be able to run iPad apps?

I wouldn't count on an iPhone screen being too big, I'm sure Apple doesn't want one device cannibalizing the sales of another device - in this case, the iPad mini.

I wouldn't count on an iPhone screen being too big, I'm sure Apple doesn't want one device cannibalizing the sales of another device - in this case, the iPad mini.
That's why I'm really sceptical about the 5.5+" iPhone models that have been rumored. I, too, don't see Apple going to a size that will take away from iPad mini sales.

I fail to see the purpose behind a 5.5" iPhone as well. I really believe that 4.7 is as big as they'll go, but they could surprise us all!

If it wasn't for the fact that I have 61 year old eyes I'd agree. I really love my 5S and I'm on it all the time wearing my opti-visor. Lol.

If it wasn't for the fact that I have 61 year old eyes I'd agree. I really love my 5S and I'm on it all the time wearing my opti-visor. Lol.

I can understand the frustration with a small screen. The only thing I like about my note 3 is the screen. It's a little big granted, but I'm 6'4" so I don't look too goofy when it's up to my ear lol!

I absolutely love Apple devices. I have owned about everything they make at one time or another starting in 1985. The 5S with iOS 8 beta is cool beyond belief. I can't wait for new hardware.

I absolutely love Apple devices. I have owned about everything they make at one time or another starting in 1985. The 5S with iOS 8 beta is cool beyond belief. I can't wait for new hardware.

Yes sir! I was born in 1989, but I became an Apple fan back in 2004. Lol

I'm ready for the new hardware as well. I tried android, and I realize I miss ios and Apples hardware!