What's new

iPhone 6 5.2"

I'm 6"3 and I don't care as long as it has rhea low picture lighting

Sent from my gold 5s using Tapatalk

I love Apple. But the new iPhone 6 may make me switch to A*****! I've gone over all the specs, nothing is to my liking. Unless the Apple "rumored" iWatch is bad***. I may just wait till Oct/Nov/Dec. for the Note 4, and finally make that switch.

I'll be very sad if they don't do any new iteration of the 4" screen. One of my reasons for getting my first iPhone was because it was smaller and perfect in hand. The other reason was because it came in a colorful unique shell of blue. If neither the colors or the smaller sizes are available, I'm going to have a dilemma on my hands. LOL

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

I love Apple. But the new iPhone 6 may make me switch to A*****! I've gone over all the specs, nothing is to my liking.
I would wait if i were you for the confirmation of the specs for iPhone 6, No one knows for sure what the iPhone 6 will bring, Any specs you have seen are just rumour and speculation.

Man I'd love a 5+ inch screen, videos and photos would be so nice on one. Or even a wider aspect ratio so it's not so tall and narrow

I would buy a 5.2 over all other sizes, assuming apple designs a small frame ( think g2 ).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iPhone 6 will be launch two size. 4.7" & 5.5".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im going also for the iPhone 4.7 the iPhone 5.5 might be a little bit bigger and they say it will be out next year maybe January while the 4.7 will be on September or October