What's new

Iphone 5s Stuck in a Boot loop Pangu 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukasz9096

Reaction score
Hi ,
Ive jailbroken my iphone on the day the pangu 9 jailbreak came out , today i was running out of space on my device and decided to factory reset it the phone restared as normal and the loading bar with the apple logo came up but got stuck on about 95-99% after 30min of waiting i knew it would not go anyfurther so therefore i decided to hard reset the device . After i have done so the device rebooted was was stuck in a boot loop which then goes to a blue screen . i am able to turn on the device into recovery mode but when i do so and attempt to recover the device it gives me an error (2009) or it just says that the iphone has been unpluged/or cannot be found. i have all the drivers and latest itunes ( windows machine ) i really dont know what to do i cant find a way to turn off the phone and im afraid that once the battery runs out i wont be able to do anything .

Error 2009 points to problems with the USB connection. This means: try a different cable and/or USB port. If this doesn't help, try the procedure on a different computer.

There seems to be a problem with this jailbreak. Resetting the device (Home and Power button) will result in a so called "boot loop of death", so this should not be used at all. The only way out is to restore your device.

Use this tutorial to get your device back to factory settings:
DFU Mode for Dummies | Apple iPhone Forum

Last edited:
As this thread is almost 3 years old and was answered in 2015, it is now closed to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.