What's new

armankorajac

Reaction score
Hello!
So recently I updated my iPhone to iOS 10.1 from 9.3.5 and I have some troubles regarding it, and I think it's because of the iOS, since my iPhone worked really nice on 9.3.5
I tried using the IPSW file of the iOS 10.0.2 to downgrade my iPhone, but the problems persist; it's slower, sometimes it's not reacting on my commands, or it's not reacting the way it should...
As you know the IPSW files of iOS 9.3.5. aren't signed anymore by Apple, so using them together with iTunes won't help..is there someone who has an iPhone 5C GSM, who could upload his backup in a .zip or .rar? when you do a backup, you can find the backup folders and files this way:

Find backups on your Mac

To find a list of your backups, click
ios9-podcasts-search-icon.png
in the menu bar, then enter ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/

Find backups in Windows 7, 8, or 10
To find a list of your backups, go to \Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\

I would be really thankful! Maybe someone out there has the same problem, and the problems could be resolved this way I think..
Thanks in advance!

Hello!
So recently I updated my iPhone to iOS 10.1 from 9.3.5 and I have some troubles regarding it, and I think it's because of the iOS, since my iPhone worked really nice on 9.3.5
I tried using the IPSW file of the iOS 10.0.2 to downgrade my iPhone, but the problems persist; it's slower, sometimes it's not reacting on my commands, or it's not reacting the way it should...
As you know the IPSW files of iOS 9.3.5. aren't signed anymore by Apple, so using them together with iTunes won't help..is there someone who has an iPhone 5C GSM, who could upload his backup in a .zip or .rar? when you do a backup, you can find the backup folders and files this way:

Find backups on your Mac

To find a list of your backups, click
ios9-podcasts-search-icon.png
in the menu bar, then enter ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/

Find backups in Windows 7, 8, or 10
To find a list of your backups, go to \Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\

I would be really thankful! Maybe someone out there has the same problem, and the problems could be resolved this way I think..
Thanks in advance!
Backups of iOS devices are tied to the Apple ID of the owner of the device the backup was created on. It would not be possible for you to use someone else's backup on your iPhone. Besides, a backup of a device using an unsigned earlier iOS version cannot be used to restore a device to that older version of iOS.

Have you tried restoring your iPhone again? Your problems could be the result of the update to ios 10.1 not updating properly.

Backups of iOS devices are tied to the Apple ID of the owner of the device the backup was created on. It would not be possible for you to use someone else's backup on your iPhone. Besides, a backup of a device using an unsigned earlier iOS version cannot be used to restore a device to that older version of iOS.

Have you tried restoring your iPhone again? Your problems could be the result of the update to ios 10.1 not updating properly.

Thanks for clearing up! You are totally right.
Okay, I will try now restoring my iPhone again. Thank you again!

Thanks for clearing up! You are totally right.
Okay, I will try now restoring my iPhone again. Thank you again!
You're welcome. Let us know how the restore goes.
After the restore, if it works properly, you can set up your iPhone from your latest backup.

If you have the same problems after restoring with your backup, try restoring and setting up your iPhone as a new iPhone to find out if your backup could be the cause of the problems.