What's new

iPhone 5 Shipment

Unleashed said:
That's not so bad 9 days after the release date

Ah well they say if you're not home hey will try the next day or maybe you can ring them and ask to go pick it up if you're in able to be at home

So that's when it went live.. Right at the time I ordered mine lol

Well it's not going to be delivered until the 21st and it only needs 24 hours for delivery so you won't see it say shipped until the day before

I'm hoping our uk ones have come from within the uk .... I've just received my USB micro to lightning adapter which I ordered from apple same time omg it's diddy ... The lightning connector is so small it's untrue I'll see if I can upload a pic

Added pic of the USB micro to lightning to a new thread

ordered mine from Apple store app at 3:06am, 9/14. still showing a status of "Preparing for Shipment". checked with UPS, has an origin scan in Addison, IL that was done Sunday, and "order processed" later that day. says it is on schedule with a Friday delivery....wooohooo!

Unfortunately uk users can't do it this way as the uk ups site doesn't allow you to search via telephone number

I'm hoping our uk ones have come from within the uk .... I've just received my USB micro to lightning adapter which I ordered from apple same time omg it's diddy ... The lightning connector is so small it's untrue I'll see if I can upload a pic

Added pic of the USB micro to lightning to a new thread

I would think from china they go to the uk apple store then to us or maybe it's straight from china to us.. They really do not make it clear or give us a ups tracking number so we can see

Got my email at 11:58PM EST. It is now in TN, and even though it says Overnight Shipping, it says delivery date is the 21st by 3PM.

Got my email at 11:58PM EST. It is now in TN, and even though it says Overnight Shipping, it says delivery date is the 21st by 3PM.
Ya i read they have to hold the iphones until the release day to deliver them. So this means its going to end up very very close to you and you wont be able to get it! lol

Ya i read they have to hold the iphones until the release day to deliver them. So this means its going to end up very very close to you and you wont be able to get it! lol

Booo! I was hoping for a surprise package tomorrow!

I ordered mind via apple store app within 20 secs of the pre order going live 0801 uk time but mine is still showing preparing for shipment ... Do all the phones come from china or does uk stock come from somewhere else ? Can't wait

I tried but the website kept saying 'updating'. It wasn't until 11am that it finally allowed me to pre-order. Damnit.

I ordered through Verizon website. Got a shipment status email sometime during the night. Shipping fedex standard overnight, currently listed as being in memphis, TN, ship date noted as the 18th, estimated delivery of the 21st by 3:00 pm.

Tomorrow would be a good day to see it. Went through this same thing with the iP4 and recieved it a couple days early.

looks like were all in the same boat with the package being in the main FedEx hub of memphis TN. road trip there and well find our phones!

looks like were all in the same boat with the package being in the main FedEx hub of memphis TN. road trip there and well find our phones!

Not me! Mine is:
In transit
COATESVILLE, PA

Which is 6 hours and 59 minutes away from me according to Maps. lol

Ooo it left coatsville PA so it will prly be here tomorrow or at least at the facility near me tomorrow lol.